General Membership $300.00 annually.
General members will have access to benefits within MCC agency
Vote - able to vote as a member at the MCC annual meeting.
Private Invitation - Corporation Member Events.
- Advocacy - promotes the interest of ethnic minority construction contractors and related entities.
- Certifications - refers and assists in the preparation of various DAS, DBE, MBE and HUB Zone certifications.
- Capitol Access - work with capital access organizations and provide information of capital access
- Connecting Business - assist business that wanted to partner with other contractors, identify sub-contractors and assists in joint ventures. Companies will know that each MCC members is connected to an organization that understands the construction environment, understand the objectives of the construction procurer and, helps each contraction stakeholder work towards a productive working partnership.
- Information - reviews and educates our members on current laws, policies and procedures of the government and public institutions that concern minority contractors. Works with members to keep information flowing, relationship strengthening within and equitable and professional atmosphere.
- Networking - provides exposure through networking, construction industry contacts and supporters of our mission.
- Publicity - promotes and advertises MBE's their services and products through exposure on the MCC website.
- Resolution Management - provides mediation assistance.
- Resources - provides referrals when necessary to help minority contractors obtain contracts.
- Savings Program - provides member discounts in areas such as merchant accounts, health care, bonding and insurance.
- Training - provides educational and technical training through seminars workshops and written communications.